|Standort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: 29304_1589818383|
For our client we are currently looking for a SAP SEM-BCS/BW Consultant for a group reporting improvement project (GRIP).
Your goal is to technically setup the SAP BW reporting for SEM-BCS (TOPAS) system for 2020 closing.
- Leading the activities in SEM-BCS which are necessary to setup a new version, including the revision of all already setup tasks/methods in SEM-BCS and the implementation of an automated currency translation and consolidation of investments
- Leading workshops with SEM-BCS key users and preparing concepts for the setup of the new version, the automation of complex transactions (currency translation, consolidation of investments), reduction of complexity (sign logic etc.) and harmonization of master data (accounts, etc) in SEM-BCS in accordance with IFRS
- Recording of business requirements with Finance Key users to gain the necessary insights about client's specific requirements
- Professional consulting on business requirements to identify optimization potential
- Set up a new technical first consolidation in SEM-BCS, including Spot consulting and error resolution during the reproduction of group financial closings
- Development of training documentation, which will be validates and approved by client, based on SEM-BCS concepts and training of the group consolidation department, with focus on currency translation and consolidation of investments
- Coordination and allocation of project members and internal departments that are involved in this project
- Spot consulting during the first closing cycle of the new system; error resolution and development of solutions
Required key skills:
- Strong experience in SAP SEM-BCS
- Strong experience in SAP BW/BI
- Leading/managing skills
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 11 months
- Workload: Full-time
- Location: 50% in Düsseldorf and 50% remote
- Language: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.