|Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen||Gehalt: negotiable based on skill level|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073308_1598440058|
We are currently supporting our global Consulting client with the following request:
(Remote & Contract) Mobile Developers (m/f/d)
Location: Remote with occasional visit to Client's site in Walldorf
Duration: 4 months
Number of positions: 4
Language: German & English
Rate per hour: €€€ remote All-inclusive - negotiable based on experience
Scope of Services / Deliverables:
The Client's Cloud Platform is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for managing and developing applications in the public and private cloud. It is based on open standards, such as Cloud Foundry (CF) and Kubernetes (K8s). It runs on different Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) layers, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba.
- Adaption of a new stemcell version for Cloud Foundry BOSH i.e.
- Testing the first available release for bionic stemcells and work with CF community for finalizing
- Adaption of the CF Deployment for bionic stemcells
- Usage and Health Monitoring/Metrics incl Workload Breakdown for Cloud Foundry, i.e.
- Load monitoring and implementing health metrics for relevant components of the Cloud Foundry control plane and identification of load producer
- Strategy for component specific rate limits
- Multi-AZ CF deployment, i.e. spanning CF control plane components across three availability zones.
- Loggregator, i.e. evaluation, roll-out and scaling of new loggregator architecture.
- Detailed knowledge (development and/or operations experience) in the respective CF control plane components e.g. BOSH, Cloud Controller, Routing Layer, Loggregator and the underlying implementation language i.e. Ruby, Go.
- Proven experience in operating and monitoring of large-scale Cloud Foundry landscapes
- Fluent in English and German
This project sounds interesting for you? Then apply now!
+49 221 6894 3050