|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: £300 - £325 per day|
|Bereich: Telecommunications||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/074448_1602573533|
5G Project Manager (Telecommunications) - 10 month contract, based in London but remote until further notice.
Project info: Absolutely essential applicants have worked for an MVNO.
- Strong telco PM experience
- Worked in Mobile Network projects covering circuit switching, packet switching and BSS development/deployment
- Previously worked in a similar role for an MVNO
- Exposure to mobile GSM technology from 2G to 5G.
- Understanding of SDLC as well as experience in different project delivery methodologies including agile.
- Capable to demonstrate understanding of various Telecommunication Network Elements (eg HSS, DRA, STP, SMSC, OCS, PCRF, PDN GW, IMS, SBC) and interdependency between elements.
- A formal PM qualification (Prince 2, PMBOK, PMI etc).
- Previously worked with external vendors and other mobile operators
- Stakeholder management, ability to manage stakeholders to C level.