One of Manchester's leading manufacturing companies are continuing to expand their innovative IT team, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to join part of the new implementation team.
Reporting in to the SAP Technical Manager, you will perform complex ABAP programming, design, testing and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of the SAP solution, with the opportunity to develop and grow your experience in additional areas such as SAP BI, basis and other technologies.
Duties within the role, include:
- Developing system requirements, designing, configuring and prototyping, testing, clarifying, documenting, optimizing and automating business processes.
- Responding to development issues as they arise, using tools and processes to manage support tickets, navigate the SAP system and perform analysis and research.
- Configuring technical design and testing for support, new projects and enhancements to existing objects within SAP solution.
For this exciting opportunity, you will need:
- 6+ years' experience with the latest SAP technology.
- Strong understanding of the principles and practice of SAP.
- Exposure to the full life cycle of implementation projects, and able to problem solve using your own initiative.
- Manufacturing industry experience
Beneficial but not essential experience:
- Exposure to Workflow or SAP BI/BO or BW.