Senior ABAP Developer
Based in Katowice, Poland
Limited travel up to 20%
- Providing development support on global SAP rollouts.
- Management & coordination of changes within internal processes & procedures.
- Assigning responsibilities and workload to other developers.
- Effective communication, of any upcoming changes to be implemented, across the business and a variety of stakeholders.
- 4 years+ of ABAP development experience in a commercial environment.
- Communication and analytical skills as well as the ability to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Ability to work in a team with excellent organisation skills, be self-motivated, willing to learn and develop in a technical SAP ABAP environment.
- Good understanding of ABAP Objects.
- SAP S4/HANA experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience of Enhancing standard SAP functionality using User Exits and BADI's, BTE's.
- Experienced in Producing Functional and Technical Specifications.
- A university degree (technical curriculum is preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent English language.
EU Passport holders only
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: ABAP Developer to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 207 107 7796