|Standort: New Jersey, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: 08052021_1630681053|
RED is looking for a motivated and competitive individual to join our growing team in
Jersey City, New Jersey.
As an Account Executive for RED, you will be responsible for developing and growing
RED's client base by marketing RED's services for SAP and related technology
staffing solutions throughout the nation. This role will require someone to be highly
tenacious, ambitious, and with a focus on client acquisition, development, and growth.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in business development, sales, or
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Implement the team's strategy as it pertains to the Account Executive's
* Participate in regular meetings with other team members from various offices
* Develop, create, and maintain long-term relationships with RED clients through
telephone contact or face-to-face meetings.
* Qualify the needs of your clients and develop a complete understanding of the
requirements based on technical expertise and consultative questioning.
* Qualify and screen candidates prior to submission to ensure best in class
* Provide guidance to hiring managers during the evaluation of candidates, act as
the key negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting
thorough reference and background checks on all front-runner candidates.
* Extend, negotiate, close requisitions, and offer positions to suitable candidates.
Experience and Skills Required:
* One to two years' experience in business development, sales, or customer
* Some recruitment experience
* A service mentality and the innate ability to establish rapport with new clients
* Strong time management skills.
* Determination, resilience, and tenacity
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills