RED is looking for motivated and competitive individuals to join our growing US team in Jersey City, New Jersey!
We're looking for talented, dynamic and self-motivated people with a go-getter mentality, and who want to build an exhilarating, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company.
As an entry level Account Executive for RED, you will be responsible for developing and growing RED's client base by marketing RED's services for contract and permanent SAP staffing solutions throughout the nation. RED's Account Executives provide SAP talent acquisition solutions to support the growing demands of hiring executives across RED's portfolio of clients and net new prospective clients. This role will require someone to be highly tenacious, ambitious, and with a focus on client acquisition, development, and growth. The ideal candidate will have 6 months to one years' experience in business development, sales, or customer service.
You will have the chance to advance your career based upon your own hard work and achievements and will see the rewards in both promotions and increased pay checks.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
· Develop, create, and maintain long-term relationships with RED clients and net-new accounts through telephone contact or face-to-face meetings.
· Qualify the needs of your clients and develop a complete understanding of the requirements based on technical expertise and consultative questioning.
· Qualify and screen candidates prior to submission to ensure best in class delivery.
· Provide guidance to hiring managers during the evaluation of candidates, act as the key negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference and background checks on all front-runner candidates.
· Extend, negotiate, close requisitions, and offer positions to suitable candidates.
· Qualify and follow up on business leads generated by the recruiting team.
Requirements of the Account Executive:
· 6 months to one years' experience in business development, sales, or customer service
· A service mentality and the innate ability to establish rapport with new clients
· Strong time management skills.
· Determination, resilience, and tenacity
· Excellent communication and presentation skills