|Standort: Sweden||Gehalt: 450kr - 500kr per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075481_1605784703|
Application Consultant - AWS API Gateway / Sweden / 6 months / Start ASAP
* Help clients with digital transformation through API Management and API Security.
* Architect solutions with clients, based on best practices.
* Engineer API security policies and configure API Management.
* Deploy, configure, tune and monitor API Gateways.
* Deliver on-site and remote training to partners and customers.
* Produce customer-facing technical documentation.
* Assist technical support in troubleshooting customer issues.
* Develop and maintain training and workshop material.
* Collect and articulate customer feature requests to Development organization.
* Minimum of two years experience with any API Gateway
* Gateway deployment and configuration
* Policy Development
* Debugging and troubleshooting
* Policy Migration
* Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
* Proficient with PKI, SSL and SSH security implementations
* Proficient with Linux OS - Enough to deploy the gateway, install additional client applications, monitor system resources, etc
* Experience with: MySQL, Identity and access management systems (LDAP, CA Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager); reliable messaging systems (JMS, WebsphereMQ, Tibco EMS); network infrastructure devices (switches, routers, load balancers); Single Sign On and delegated access technologies (SAML, Kerberos, OAuth and OpenID Connect), Apache Web Server
* Previous experience programming with OS-level scripting (bash), XML transformations (XPATH and XSLT) and JAVA coding language.
* Experience with Axway API gateway
* Experience with virtualized environments (VMware Server, VMware ESX/vSphere) and Cloud-based images (Amazon AMI).