|Standort: Sweden||Gehalt: 450kr - 500kr per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075482_1605784686|
Application Consultant - Kafka & API / Sweden / 6 months / Start ASAP
* 6+ years' experience in understanding HLD's and deriving LLD's for AWS Cloud environments to setup and manage Event Driven Architecture.
* Hands on experience in working with Kafka connectors, Producer and consumer APIs including offset management, partition, cluster and broker strategy requirements.
* Hands-on in Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Swagger, PL/SQL, SOA, Swagger, etc. technologies in Linux and Windows environment.
* AWS Certified Developer - Associate would be an added advantage.
* Good understanding of Kafka Security with Kerberos together with Data Encryption and Data Authorisation aspects.
* Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Understanding and implementation of security
* Must have a Authorisation and Authentication experience with AWS
* Should have worked as part of Agile team