ARIBA Enterprise Architect.
Dublin, Ireland. (Dublin 2)
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in Software Development, 5+ years in SAP and 3+ years of experience in Ariba modules (Ariba Sourcing, Ariba CMS, Ariba E-Invoicing, Ariba SLP and Ariba WCM).
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in business, analytics, or Information Technology Field-related field
Ariba skills and responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert for Procure-to-Pay processes and configurations
- Hands-on technical experience with integration tools, setup, build, configuration, and enablement is required.
- Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources.
- Synthesizes learnings into a logical story using quantitative/qualitative data and/or sound reasoning.
- Communicates to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Applies a broad knowledge of Ariba applications/solutions.
- Establishes credibility as a conduit for solutions expertise with customers - positive customer feedback
- Quickly learns new Ariba solutions in order to present them credibly and confidently.
- In depth understanding of all ARIBA modules (upstream and downstream ) and processes
- Knowledge of backend integration with ERP is required
- Performing functional role on buyer invoicing, sourcing and contract management, along with SLP and WCM modules
- Lead and support Supply Chain pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Should have good knowledge on Ariba Network Integrations with ERP and non- ERP systems
IT Architecture responsibilities and expectations:
- Understands organization's current and future technology needs. Can plan, coordinate, and implement technology improvements. Can create architecture policies and standards.
- System Architecture - Experienced in creating and maintaining applications architecture designs using current tools and techniques. Understands the relationships between the software elements and the effects of efficient design.
- Distributed Systems Design - Understands distributed systems design In-depth. Can guide others in evaluating differing design options
- Research and Analysis Processes - In depth understanding of the process of research and analysis. Can identify the shortcomings of optional solutions.
- Strong experience in guiding solution delivery on Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment frameworks