|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073476_1599119529|
For our longterm client in the Düsseldorf Area we are looking for two OO Developers (Senior & Junior).
Your main task is to support the client in creating the Operations Orchestration Flows.
These tasks can be done completely remotely from the beginning. In the best case you are immediately available with a workload of 4-5 days per week.
* Creating the Operations Orchestration Flows with an End-2-End view on the process
* Integrate existing designs and bring these processes into a structured Operations Orchestration Flow format
* Troubleshooting and bugfixing off OO Flows
* Experience as OO Developer (Senior/Junior)
* Experience in the different types of API´s (e.g. REST, OO-Contentpacks, PowerCLI)
* Senior: Prior experience in the Administration of Operation Orchestration Clusters
* Nice to have: Experience in Networking
* Good communication
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 3 months (+ chance of extension)
* Utilization: 4-5 days/week (Remote)
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.