|Standort: Belgium||Gehalt: €400 - €465 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/071483_1591259179|
Automation Tester (E1S1) / Belgium - La Hulpe (Remote during pandemic) / 6-12 months - extensions / Start ASAP
The scope of work is as follows:
This is an ETE testing project related to the automation of business processes in the context of instant payments. More specifically the service concerned is the so called Euro1Step1.
- Very good understanding of the business process related to payments in the specific context.
- Automation using python and robot framework (RF)
- There is backend testing (Python/RF), a front end part (RB), some manual testing for the client application with is on windows
- Oracle databases
- Linux (redhat) and windows
More info on the product:
* STEP1 is a payment service for individual commercial payments. Basically there is a payment infrastructure and the tester needs to make sure that a payment goes from Bank A and reaches Bank B, or that is gets back to Bank A if rejected.
* STEP1 Banks can directly exchange payments with each other, as well as with the entire community of EURO1 Banks. While STEP1 Banks are not involved in the risk and loss sharing arrangements of EURO1, they benefit from the robust technical and legal framework of EURO1.
* The limited technical arrangements required for connecting to STEP1 and the operational simplicity of the service allow for significant cost savings by the participating banks. Admission to STEP1 requires neither a minimum credit rating nor a minimum of own funds. A STEP1 Participant settles with a EURO1 Bank of its choice, which in turn provides the STEP1 Participant with the liquidity it requires in the system.
* The EURO1/STEP1 Directory further broadens the reach for EURO1/STEP1 Banks by allowing them to list their reachable banks (branches, subsidiaries and correspondent banks) worldwide. Today, over 22,000 BICs can be reached directly or indirectly via the EURO1/STEP1 platform.
* The STEP1 Participants and Sub-Participants benefit from the liquidity-saving arrangements and the legal certainty provided by EURO1/STEP1, an RTGS-equivalent system operating on a multilateral net basis granting immediate finality for every processed payment