|Standort: Munich, Bayern||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/083131_1629967013|
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer for our long-term end customer.
Your main task is the implementation of AWS Cloud.
* Responsible for the implementation of AWS IT cloud solutions
* Defines RAMPS (Recoverability, Availability, Management, Performance and Security) criteria for all cloud-native components
* Performs Security Management Reviews (Change "reviews" for "activities"), improvement and remediation of Cloud Services/Systems and Cloud Security Controls
* Experience in building and supporting IaaS/PaaS solutions on AWS
* Experience in translating technical and non-technical requirements to processes
* AWS Foundation Certification (Mandatory)
* Start: September 2021
* Duration: End of 2021+
* Workload: 5 days per week (at least 4)
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our end client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.