Location: Duluth, GA
As a developer, you will be responsible for building an enterprise wide application/toolset on cloud infrastructure, which will help us to understand the profitability of our machines. We expect you to be an expert on computer science fundamentals, core AWS services and apply best practices regarding security, reliability, scalability. You will be expected to write code that will be deployed on the cloud, and can be scaled. Some examples of work that you will be responsible for: creating services such as configuration generator (which generates possible combinations of options present on our machines), configuration validator (which filters valid combinations) and other related services.
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 2 years' of experience using AWS services
* At least 2 years' of experience with one of the following: Python (preferable), Java, Scala
* At least 1 year of experience with S3, EC2, Lambda, EMR, Step-functions, ECR, ECS
* At least 3 years of experience creating scalable applications deployed on the cloud
* At least 1 year of experience with Spark/PySpark