|Standort: Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: RED070977_1589531599|
Our client, an IT Consultancy who is working with a pharmaceutical company, is looking for an AWS Engineer for an initial 3 month contract, to work onsite at their offices in Copenhagen. Rates are open to negotiation.
AWS Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to design and implementation of AWS-based platform for complex application environment
- Contributing to bringing the AWS-based platform into production,
- Implementing the foundations of the AWS configuration for the platform,
- Configuring relevant AWS services according to best practice including automation and deployment of code
- Integrating AWS based platform on-prem resources
- Assisting with implementation of the data platform by providing guidance for technical setup
- Delivering advisory on relevant AWS services with regards to operation & maintainability (e.g. AWS Well-architected)
- Helping define the optimal configuration of the AWS platform in consideration of internal O&M and Devops resources
Skills needed :
Software Architecture, Engineering.
In-depth hands on experience with AWS Services.
Identity Management and AD experience is an advantage.
This role will need to be based onsite in Copenhagen straight away, so the ability to be located in Denmark from day 1 is essential.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP.