|Standort: Lithuania||Gehalt: €35 - €40 per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/082530_1627563084|
BA / Remote / 3-6 months / Start ASAP
The contractor will be part of the international Change Management Team and can be fully remote or office-based.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
* Creating and documenting project critical documentation (Business and technical requirements, WBS, RACI, RAID and change logs, etc)
* Support delivery teams during the requirement gathering phase (leading, initiating, organising expert workshops and creating requirement dependency matrixes).
* Supporting Project Manager with PMO duties ( OpCp, SteerCo, Solution board documentation creation)
Junior to mid-level experience as a PMO and business analyst. 2-3 years of experience and proven track record within a Global Organisation.
* Experience in PRINCE2 and Agile Methodologies are mandatory.
* Experience creating, managing and facilitating a project- critical
* documentation within a medium to large scale project stakeholder matrix.
* Experience in a global financial institution is preferable.