RED is supporting a client that has an immediate, long term contract opportunity in CLT.
BI Business Analyst
- Support the analytics needs inclusive of data cleaning, exploratory analysis and deck building in PowerPoint
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in data analysis, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology.
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to analyze trends, compile data into comprehensive reports, and making recommendations based off findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable interacting with employees ranging from entry-level to senior vice presidents
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Curiosity and passion for data and data visualization
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of data
- Enjoys collaborating with others in a team environment
What we'd love to see (but isn't required)
- 2+ years of Project management / Scrum
- Previous experience working with the following: Sales, Finance, HR, and e-commerce/web, Manufacturing
- Exposure to ERP's like SAP.
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse processes
- Knowledge of PowerBI or similar data visualization tools
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms like Hadoop
Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org