Big Data Landscape Architect - Austria
One of RED's clients are looking for a Landscape architect to assist in the Design, development and implementation of a contemporary and scalable digital architecture that can accommodate the volatile changes in the current market place.
- Conception of Big Data Architecture, taking into account different hosting scenarios
- Development of proposals for the integration of the different Data Lakes
- Selection of frameworks, tools and technologies with the aim of providing a standardised technology stack for all business areas
- Working with the business to understand current technical and business challenges
We are looking for Architect with a wealth of experience across:
- The Hadoop ecosystem
- As well as exposure to different HDFS (Cloudera/HortonWorks/MapR)
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure, would be desirable however not essential
Our client is only considering applicants with Business level German language skills.
If you feel that your skill set is a match to our clients requirements then please do get in touch ASAP.