Big Data Tester - Gothenburg
One of RED's clients are currently looking for a Big Data Tester with experience of testing a Microsoft Azure environment.
For this position it is important that you are able to work independently as well as taking instructions on work to be completed and understand the requirements for successful completion.
You will need to work with colleagues globally on this and other accounts as well as interfacing with the client's employees.
You will be expected to:
- Able to create and/or follow a Test Plan
- Be able to take defined work and plan its execution for your own delivery to agreed time-lines
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision and still deliver the agreed goals
- Support the Project Management and Test Leader to enable successful completion to challenging time-lines
- Ensure Data integrity and QA throughout the process (Testing with real and dummy data)
- 3-5 years of Testing expertise on various tools
- Experience of testing in Cloud-based technologies and solutions in the Cloud
- Experience on Storage testing activities
- Experience of testing working of components in the Azure Cloud environment
- Experience of having worked on testing in Big Data, Cloud or Data Warehousing projects
If you feel that your skill sets match our clients needs then send an updated CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch.