|Standort: Birmingham, West Midlands||Gehalt: £375 - £400 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080220_1620655387|
Business Analyst (Inside IR35) / Birmingham / 6 months / Start ASAP
- Support the Programme Manager with sprint planning across the work stream.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to design and implement technical controls and processes to enhance automation and reduce risk
- Conduct business & technical analysis in order to provide requirements to our IT partners
- Partner with GRMO and the BIRO community to ensure effective training and communications to key stakeholders.
- Design KPIs / KRIs that can be used by stakeholders
- 5+ years as a Senior Business Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to create presentations and reports
- Good organisational skills and a high attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to interface and converse with stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive experience in process mapping, controls implementation, requirements gathering and documentation is a plus
- A self-starter, able to manage their own workload with minimal guidance from senior members of the team
- Highly motivated with a keen willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- 8+ years experience