Red is seeking a Business Development Director-IT Services for a leading consultancy across various locations in the US.
Prospective candidates are expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Minimum 10+ years of IT service sales experience
- Must have 3+ years industry experience in at least 1 of the below over the past 10 years:
- Media / Telecom
- Oil & Gas
- Banking / Insurance
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management