RED is hiring a dynamic, driven, and self-motivated Business Development Executive to join our growing US team in Jersey City, NJ.
RED's Business Development Executives provide SAP talent acquisition solutions to support the growing demands of hiring executives across RED's portfolio of clients and net new prospective clients. This role is best suited for sales professionals with proven experience in staff augmentation and opening large enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience in business development or 2+ years' experience in staffing in a sales and client facing role.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
- Develop, create, and maintain long-term relationships with RED clients and net-new accounts through telephone contact or face-to-face meetings.
- Qualify the needs of your clients and develop a complete understanding of the requirements based on technical expertise and consultative questioning.
- Qualify and screen candidates prior to submission to ensure best in class delivery.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers during the evaluation of candidates, act as the key negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference and background checks on all front-runner candidates.
- Extend, negotiate, close requisitions, and offer positions to suitable candidates.
- Identify opportunities for other business units within your client base, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly.
- Qualify and follow up on business leads generated by the recruiting team.
Requirements of the Business Development Executive:
- 4+ years experience in business development or 2+ years experience in IT staffing in a sales and client facing role.
- Exceptional prospecting skills and the innate ability to establish rapport with new clients
- A strategic thinker, who operates with urgency and efficiency and can manage complex sales challenges
- Strong time management skills.
- Determination, resilience, and tenacity are necessary qualities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills