The role of the SAP PP Lead is to engage with business leadership and lead the implementation of an industry standard IT solution leveraging SAP S/4 HANA and IBP to meet the supply chain planning needs our client.
- Leads in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of SAP related IT solutions for client's business applications as directed.
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle - Inception to Closure.
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly.
- Creates and meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Leads crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Fluent knowledge of data model for specific SAP functional area, oversees data mapping, data enrichment activities during project, and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Communicates effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Leads lower level Analysts with project direction, tasks, and duties.
- Assists the business users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality.
- Manages the development of training documentation, business process procedures, training plans, and helps to deliver user training.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Leads in basic system configuration and helps to support SAP functional area to meet business requirements and bring to resolution to business problems.
- Minimum 15 years of related experience with SAP Production Planning or other relative Supply Chain Management system experience
- SAP functional and configuration experience and demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven track record of delivery and leading previous SAP APO / IBP implementations or other advanced supply chain planning software.
- Detailed Implementation knowledge of Forecasting / Supply Planning techniques leveraging Heuristics in APO and/or IBP - IBP experience is a plus.
- Experience with Production planning in SAP ECC 6 and/or S/4 HANA - S/4 HANA experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of excel including using macros a plus
- Thorough understanding of integration points with SAP core modules: e.g., MM, PP-MPS, PP-MRP