|Standort: England||Gehalt: €550 - €551 per annum|
|Bereich: Pharma & Health||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073800_1600952947|
- Perform a FIT/GAP analysis comparing current business processes and capabilities and the processes and capabilities of the target SAP system and organization.
- Interact with business partners to identify processes and user requirements
- Write user stories and use cases and acceptance criteria in the AGILE methodology
- Do conceptual solution design with clear indication which capabilities are available (in standard SAP ) and which need enhancement. Align with the Product owner on solution vision and prioritization.
- Explain to Business partners how requirements are implemented from a functional standpoint in SAP.
- Be part of the scrum team. Transfer and clarify the requirement and solution concept to the functional analysts. Define impact of and review changes to the SAP system and ensure every deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness.
- Prepare and support User Training and User Acceptance testing
Methodologies: AGILE, rRDM
Experience with working in an international environment, with key users located across the EMEA region.
Experience with working in a virtual team & collaboration with off-shore ABAP team.
Knowledge of S/4 HANA is desirable
Tool knowledge: JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, DocSpace,
Actual End Date
University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
FTE/volume in %
Business Relationship Management
Off-Site with Limited Site Access (20 Days)
Generally Requires 4-6 Years Work Experience
Non Technical Skills and Additional Details
Non-Technical profile requirements: - Some flexibility in working hours is required - Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision; - Quick learner, motivated self-starter; - Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills; - Able to follow change management for internal guidelines. Language proficiencies: -English and Dutch spoken and written;