|Standort: Wilmington, Delaware||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/079908_1620070374|
Our client is seeking a business analyst to support the Customer Analytics team within our client. This will be a role developing customer prospecting segments for new and existing products.
This is a new position that reflects the growth and the corresponding increasing complexity of the organization. As such, the successful candidate will have the opportunity and responsibility to help monitor and shape the performance of the business, taking on critical challenges and contributing to the overall strategy and success.
* Support the development of customer segments and the marketing efforts for those segments
* Collaborate with marketing peers to define and develop segments to fit new and existing products
* Compile, analyze and build new data streams in order to support segmentation
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in economics, statistics, mathematics preferred
* 2+ Years of Experience, consumer finance experience is desired
* Experience with Programming languages: Python Required
* Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
* Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau will be helpful
* Experience mining large datasets to produce meaningful results
* Critical thinker; able to conceptualize and translate concepts into action.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work across the organization and with all the stakeholders.
* Driven and proactive; demonstrates sense of ownership and urgency.
* A desire to be a part of something great and contribute to its evolution and success.
* Team player, organizationally astute, with high emotional intelligence; able to quickly adapt to a new environment and culture and make an immediate impact.
* Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
* An excellent communicator: self-assured and confident, with the poise to interact and work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.