For our long-term end customer in the St. Gallen / Bregenz area we are looking for a C++ Developer in Linux.
You're part of an agile project team programming close to hardware. The assignment is long-term and mostly onsite.
* C++ programming in Linux
* Mostly programming close to hardware (embedded, CPU, Video-processing, Timing, Clock-sync)
* Regular coordination with the departments (electronics)
* Very good knowledge of C++ programming in Linux (close to hardware)
* Strong communicator
* Desirable: Experience in Android programming
* Start: Flexible, from November onward
* Duration: 12 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: St. Gallen / Bregenz area, CH
* Language: English (German is a strong plus)
Telephone interview slots with our end client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.