|Standort: Bulgaria||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075276_1605201039|
RED now has a new opportunity for an experienced Change Manager The contract is a long term contract of 12 Months with a high possibility of an extension.
Location - Remote
Specific skills/experience needed
The Business OCM Regional Lead will be responsible for implementing the change management plan that maximises employee adoption and usage and minimises resistance.
The focus of this role is to manage the business and ensure that change activities are fully coordinated and validated with Business Stakeholders (internal and external to the project)
- Run change management activities according to change management plan defined for the Region
- Identification of stakeholders impacted by the implementation
- Provide input in communications needed for each of the project phases (Communication Plan)
- Support the change impact analysis with local BPOs/SMEs and functional architects
- Support the Business with the identification and update of Business Documentation (SOPS/ WI)
- Support the Business with BRP organization and execution (reporting)
- Support the business with the end-user mapping to profiles
- Support training efforts: Provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs (TTT and Business Training Plans)
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics according to project needs
- Support the local BPOs / SMEs on building change Network content that reflects the main impacts so awareness is created inside the organization before approaching training
- Manage stakeholders
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Must speak English
- Based in Bulgaria or Eastern European Countries
If you are interested, please contact Hameda Khatun at email@example.com or apply here.