|Standort: England||Gehalt: £75000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, health, flexible working|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: JMWN/CM6_1570701331|
Change Manager (US & UK)
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of RED's exclusive clients. Operating now for over 20 years our client is considered market leaders in business transformation and digital design. Due to continued growth and a surge in new projects they require the skills of a seasoned Change Manager who will be initially based in the US for a period of 6-12 months. Upon project completion you will return to the UK (any location due to remote working options) where you will continue to work for the UK entity of the business.
You will create and deploy business change using a variety of change methodologies to ensure on-time delivery in line with the global change strategy. You will have direct reports and responsibility for several change professionals, you will also act as the change subject matter expert within the business.
- Drive and lead the change strategy in line with the global change strategy
- Work with change leads to develop change strategy for each new deployment
- Manage change impact
- Support project teams in all areas of change techniques
- Develop change support approach
- Design tracking templates, change assessments etc.
- Work alongside SAP Functional leads
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8 Years+ in Change Management
- Senior stake holder management experience
- Working knowledge of ERP systems ideally SAP
- Project Management (Prince2 certified but not essential)
- Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals or Petrochemical background preferred
Superb opportunity to experience working in the US (Flights/Visa/Accommodation all covered) and the chance to work on one of the largest global deployments in the industry. Excellent package on offer with base salary to £80,000+Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Health Care and Flexible Working.