|Standort: München (80335), Bayern||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/044444_1578490850|
For our customer in the Munich area we are looking for a Cisco Voice Engineer .
Your main task is to support the project in the direction of overall internal video communications technology and in improving the quality of the existing and future systems used globally.
* Supporting client's existing AV and Video conferencing, broadcast network systems and infrastructure
* Collaborate and recommend both tactical and strategic video, networking and collaboration capabilities.
* Standardisation and simplification of the video systems
* Develop internal staff documents for event analysis, troubleshooting support, network, infrastructure documentation and maintenance procedures
* Experience engineering and developing large scale integrated AV systems.
* Experience and knowledge of Tandberg, Cisco and Codian video conferencing technologies
* Knowledge of network operations best practices and production systems.
* Knowledge of video and audio codecs (H.264, MPEG4, AAC, etc) and media streaming architectures (HTTP adaptive streaming, RTP/RTSP).
* Start: February 2020
* Duration: 6 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: Munich, Bavaria
* Language: English, German is nice to have
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.