RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
Manager / Senior Manager role within Media, Communication and Technology consulting
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: SEK70000 - SEK80000 per month
Level(s): Manager and senior Manager
Eligibility: Swedish National only
This Global Consulting partner works with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. Our promise to our clients - High Performance, Delivered.
The Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) Operating Group supports the Communications Industry, Electronics and High Tech, and Media and Entertainment industries.
Currently seeking to recruit Management Consultants with competence within the Media and Entertainment industry to work in our CMT Practice. Specifically, we are interested in expertise within Broadcasting, Publishing, Ad sales Gaming and Digital.
As a CMT Management Consultant you will work closely with our clients in the Media & Entertainment segment to transform organizations in the shift "from the old to the new" and implement strategies related to operating model shift, go to market, product launch etc. from an end-to-end perspective to help enhance business performance.
You will work with and deliver outcome-focused services that address the root cause and deployment of some of the examples mentioned above.
A typical project duration is 2-12 months and clients include many of the leading communications, media & technology companies in the Nordics.
* Address both strategic and operational issues
* Drive diagnosis and value assessment in order to identify value creation
opportunities for clients
* Analyze existing client capabilities and organization
* Identify opportunities for improvement to existing transformation offerings and contribute to client proposals
* Guide teams through issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
* Work seamlessly with the team and clients' own resources to ensure that the recommendations are implemented
* Establish and develop long term client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results
* Contribute to the CMT Management Consulting practice with thought leadership and team capability development
* Several years of practical experience working within an agency or cable company/operator with a clear media strategy
* Good understanding of the technical shift in the Media industry e.g. solutions for OTT, Programmatic buying, Target audience/cross media sales
* Project management experience required
* MSc in Engineering or Business
Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
Competitive benefits package: 25 days' vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.