|Standort: Belgium||Gehalt: €50 - €60 per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/058472_1576508038|
Cobol Analyst/Developer / 4 months / Belgium / Start ASAP
We are looking for an experienced person to work in a team that provides Application maintenance to our customer.
Incidents or problems are being received and need to be fixed based on the KPI's we have with our customer. Sometimes change requests also have to be developed.
The role we are looking for is a sum of 2 aspects: Analyst/Developer, SPOC
As an Analyst/Developer
-Knowledge area to work in are applications related to HR
* Analyse the problems/incidents/Spare Capacity/ other maintenance that is assigned to him/her
* Suggest solution
* Deploy considering the release planning and client procedures
* Update Service Now according the client process flow
As an Onsite Local language SPOCS
* Act as a Single point of contact to the client AM's and business
* SPOC should be aware of every solution/ development / tests that are presented to client AM's by the rest of the on and offshore team.
* Review the work done by rest of the offshore team before sending to client in a way that they can assure that the work is done according to client standards and if discussions appear, SPOC can have a discussion about this with the AM. (other team member can be in support for this)
* Coordinate actions between different Consultancy and client teams in case of incidents.
* Report to team lead in terms of progress in daily stand up meeting.
* Presence onsite required between 8 - 17 hrs on week basis.
* Answer phone calls to the support line between 8 and 17 hrs.
* Raise topics for continuous improvement to the SDM
Hard skills needed Mandatory:
- z/OS (MVS), JCL
- Cobol, JCL, TSO/ISPF, DB2, IMS DB/DC, Endevor, Fault Analyzer, MQ series (optional)
- Minimum 4 years' experience working on mainframe.
- Word, excel, outlook, SharePoint/Teamroom.
Optional - nice to have
- Service now application knowledge
Soft skills needed:
-Knowledge on how to behave in an application maintenance environment (ticket based, incidents, problems, change requests)
-Strong analytical skills
-Eagerness to solve issues - even if circumstances and knowledge handover is minimal
-Strong ability to communicate, coordinate with client business and IT people and own onsite and Indian offshore team.
-Flexibility in presence onsite - If P1-2 incidents occur it may be possible to have to stay longer until fixed.
-Team player - when other team members call for your help - be there to help them.
-Experience in onsite-offshore delivery model.
-Ability to innovatively deliver quality work efficiently under tough timelines.
-Positive attitude towards learning, seeking solutions and being resourceful.
- Mandatory Flemish mother tongue
- Fluent English speaking