|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PERM 2109_1570608708|
RED's IT Service Provider Team are actively seeking a Delivery Lead Consultant to join the RED's largest revenue/growth client relationship to support and deliver a wide ranging portfolio of SAP/IT contract staffing solutions.
The main tasks will include sourcing candidates for live roles and pre-sales, building talent pools for specific skills/geographies and supporting the account management team with business development activities with Market Information and Lead Generation.
By utilising our Consulting expertise, we offer our customers industry specific consultants and build long lasting relationships. The division currently manages more than 200 consultants and has plans to grow further by developing relationships within new and existing business verticals.
This specific role offers a fantastic opportunity to develop professionally in to an Account Management position on RED's largest client, maximise earning potential through uncapped commissions and become a Consulting industry specialist.
- Pro-actively Sourcing and delivering candidates to live jobs
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process, client and candidate side where applicable.
- Helping to shape the recruitment strategy to create best practices
- Building Talent Pools for specific skill sets and geographies, based on customer requirements - key skill
- Supporting the Account Management function with business development activities
- Maintaining candidate relationship and aftercare throughout the candidate's engagement with the client and RED
- Increasing our network and our understanding of the client's organisation and project activity
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, can adapt quickly to customer requirements, is results focussed and will bring positivity and innovation to the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A desire to exceed expectations and lead by example
- Able to understand how a client on/off shore delivery model works in practice for customers.
- Ambitious and results focussed mindset
- Good understanding of the Consulting Industry or with a desire to learn
- A consultative approach and solid business acumen
- An ability to demonstrate a proactive approach and offer bespoke sourcing strategies to improve the process and relationships with client and candidate
- Independent and methodical approach to work
- Prepared to work the hours when required
- Excellent verbal and written skills - able to converse and write effectively is key to this role
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- 2+ year experience in the recruitment industry would be a bonus
- Recruitment, Customer Service or Sales experience is a bonus
If this sounds like the type of role you are interested in, please get in touch to find out more!