Consumer Project Manager
As Consumer Project Manager you will be leading the definition and implementation of the Ratings and Review strategy for my client. You will be playing a key role in driving initiatives that generate native reviews for my clients products and maximise their distribution across owned platforms and sites. This will be achieved through the briefing and coordination of external agencies and close collaboration with Trade Marketing and Digital Marketing teams both at sector and local level. In addition you will be supporting the development of new functionalities for our digital platform in relation.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
* Help define and fully implement a native review strategy for my clients brands across EMEA.
* Leverage on insights and analytics to input the central digital strategy
* Manage the relationships with external suppliers moderating and syndicating consumer reviews (BaazarVoice, MSM, Star&Stories, Buzzador, etc.. ).
* Maximise the distribution of native reviews across online and instore channels.
* Measure the ROI of the activities in place and recommend business improvements.
* Coordinate the creation of online/offline marketing campaigns and assets to generate R&R.
* Involve local digital managers and trade marketing in the development of strategic activities and campaigns.
* Work in strong alignment with central digital team, trade marketing operation and their representative at cluster level.
* Provide regular updates to senior stakeholders
* Track and report on KPIs
Education and Experience:
* Relevant University degree
* 3-4 years of relevant experience in project management
* International experience in structured multinational contexts
* Strong project management
* Functional expertise in driving native reviews and their amplification / post purchase engagement programs
* Strong presentation skills
* Experience of any of the most common CMS and GA is an advantage
* Good Excel and PPT skills
* Strong communicator and influencer
* Driven and goal oriented
* Proactive in driving changes
* Well structured & Flexible
* Excellent knowledge of English oral and written