|Standort: England, England||Gehalt: Up to €1 per hour|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/063772_1566388849|
We are looking for a Contract Manager to a railway Upgrade project, in which the Client is preparing for the execution and production of the Upgrade project.
* A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Law
* 5 years or more of experience in EPC with Production/Project Site experience
* Background in Railway Business and project site experience is a plus
* Excellent contractual, commercial, analytical and IT skills and proof strong project claim and change management
* Knowledge of business practices and commercial contracting/subcontracting regulations and principles
* A high level of flexibility combined with the capability to remain focused on the project targets
* The ability to define priorities and areas of risks and opportunities
* You can interface with customers and suppliers regarding all matters related to contracts and projects including those related to the review and process of changes.
* You can read, write, speak and negotiate in English. Swedish is a plus