|Standort: Vienna, Austria||Gehalt: €225 - €250 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073320_1598523002|
Cyber Security Analyst / Remote (10 day on-boarding period in Vienna) / 12 months + / Start Oct
* Ensuring ongoing operational safety and system reliability by analysing alarms, system logs and statistics and conducting system tests
* Optimal preparation and analysis of operating data and statistics to ensure the timely and efficient provision of reports.
* Responsibility for the execution of vulnerability scans, penetration tests and technical audits.
* Analysis of the threats or vulnerabilities found - Incident Classification &
* Containment & Security Problem Management
* Forensic Analysis (alerts, logs, etc.) & development of an customer-specific threat landscape in cooperation with IS
* End2End Responsibility for the high-quality provision of all security analyses (analysis of the market, market situation, evaluation of external and internal information) and excellent knowledge of the current security and attack situation inside and outside the company.
* Consolidation of competitiveness through participation in projects to support the introduction of new technologies and service level agreements and their smooth integration into operations
* Co-responsibility of the customer security and crisis management for securing the technical facilities and maintaining a high level of information security.
* Execution of or participation in security relevant audits.
* Coordination and technical control of the technical units, information to the departments.
* General qualification for university entrance (HTL) Well-founded technical education / training with technical focus, relevant studies are advantageous, well-founded/broad expert knowledge in the field of IP & IP-Security, as well as application security.
* 8 years of relevant professional experience or very good knowledge of the responsible platforms and services and security incident handling as well as data security products and SIEM (Security Incident Event Management)
* Extended knowledge of the architecture and standard applications in the responsible environment
* Good command of English, both spoken and written.
* Knowledge of the required Office applications.
* On-call service
* Strong analytical skills and high willingness to learn
* Recognition of complex correlations and rapid comprehension
* Very good communicator with the ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
* Ability to think in a networked way - "think outside the box
* Strong focus on results and solutions
* Structured, reliable, and precise functioning
* High personal responsibility and assertiveness
* Stands for cooperation and is a team player