|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: £400 - £425 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080193_1620637816|
Data Analyst (Inside IR35) / London / 6 months / Start ASAP
Your role as a Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Target Data Architecture model. You will co-ordinate the planning, delivery, support and quality assurance of the modelling spikes for the Target Data Architecture. The role will include engagement with Data and Systems Architects, Modellers as well senior managers as this is a high profile deliverable.
* The ideal candidate will have exposure to operating in a Functional Business Analyst capacity in Anti Financial Crime (AFC) / Anti Money Laundering (AML) domain in the field of Name List screening, Adverse media and Case alert investigation; Exposure to Fircosoft and or similar Compliance screening tool would be an added advantage
* Creation of Functional and non-functional requirements (permission models, data models, data mapping, rules catalogues)
* Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
* Experience in creating epic and user stories with associated acceptance criteria.
* Have sound understanding of the AFC function purposes (mentioned above), knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems / data / process a real plus (systems such as Mantas Atomise)
* Have strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable with chairing meetings with the business and ensuring the meeting objectives are met
* A self-starter who is proactive to ensure project timelines are delivered on time and any risks are raised to project management
* Should know how to map requirements to data dictionary/data base at attribute level
* Reviews the business architecture outlining cost impacts and value drivers of feasibility studies and proposed solutions.
* Defines business, process, usability and data requirements in partnership and collaboration with the users.
* Utilises agile ways of working techniques such as storyboards, feature maps and value stream maps, story point estimations, definitions of done
* Produces and refines epics and user stories as part of a product backlog, leveraging story writing and story splitting best practices
* Formulates and creates functional / non-functional specification documentations in close partnership with engineering teams.
* Completes and elaborates functional design in accordance with the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc.
* Supports the design and conceptualisation of new business solution options and articulates identified impacts and risks.
* Reviews business facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
* Works with engineers to prioritise, trouble shoot and resolve reported bugs/issues/CRs (change requests) on applications.
* Works on data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support creation of data flows and models. This includes researching and profiling data sources in data categories of expertise.
* Creates models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data and processes.
* 8+ years experience