|Standort: Stockholms Län, Sweden||Gehalt: 450kr - 500kr per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/078094_1614615409|
Data Engineer / Sweden / 6 months / Start ASAP
* As a Data Engineer working together with the Commercial Analytics product you will be part of a team that is modelling and developing a new/emerging analytics solution in the Azure tech stack, e g including tabular cubes.
* We are a small agile team and believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability.
* Our goal is to create a solution that is high in performance, but also stable and flexible for fast changes based on constantly evolving business analyst needs. You need solid experience in this area in order to help us creating a strong solution.
* Part of the role is to act as scrum master for the team, so this needs to be an area you are genuinely interested and experienced in - in addition to the data engineering.
* Scrum-master tasks such as facilitating ceremonies, working with the teams progress towards our OKRs, supporting the product owner, promote agile wow, coordinate with other teams and support in building a high performing agile team.
* Participate in the analysis and understanding of business requirements and assure that the solution meets both business- and technical- requirements, as well as translating business requirements into technical solutions
* Collaborate with different development teams and source systems to make data available to our customers in the best way, always using best practices
* Development and maintenance of ETL/ELT processes
* Assist in solving Azure related technical matters
* Experience and knowledge of Agile methods
* Experience as Scrum master
* Strong communicator and team-player
* Ability to build relations with different types of people and roles
* Solid track record in data engineering
* Experience and knowledge of Data Warehouse
* Experience in documenting data structure of a warehouse, as well as meta-data
* Solid understanding of Data Modelling. Experience in modelling and developing tabular cubes. Experience also in composite models is a plus.
* Experience in debugging/troubleshooting
* Report curation & data modelling
* Azure Analysis Services
* Azure Synapse Analysis
* SSAS Cubes
* Azure DevOps
* Power BI (not mandatory, but a plus)
* Informatica (not mandatory, but a plus)
Required language skills: