|Standort: Barcelona, Spain||Gehalt: €450 - €500 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/081364_1626280767|
Data Engineer / Remote / 3 months-12 month extension / Start ASAP
● Ensure the traceability of the data from the origins to the decisional and analytical data structures
● Setup and maintain the data infrastructure
● Work with Data Analyst to understand their need and provide solutions to solve them
● Develop comprehensive data capture, transformation and visualisation solutions
● Guarantee data infrastructure in all environments.
● Ensure that quality standards and data governance are being achieved
● Advocate for data governance strategies
● Share knowledge and provide expert advice to the client engineers as to how to best use the data platform tools as well as providing answers to their engineering needs, fostering a mixed development and operations culture
Absolute Must Have Skills & Requirements:
● A BSc degree in Computer Science (or equivalent job experience)
● Strong analytical / problem solving skills
● Experience with git and bash
● Experience with batch and streaming data processing tools (Spark & Scala, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Luigi, etc.)
● Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills; technical and business level English is a must
Desired skills & Professional experience:
● Experience with "big data" NoSQL databases design and optimisation (S3, Hive, Redshift, Cassandra, etc)
● Experience with AWS or any other cloud platform
● Experience with Agile methodologies.
● SOLID, TDD
● Understanding of Software Development best practices
● Proven ability and experience developing highly structured computer programs, and interested in learning more.
● Must show initiative, proactively finding, discussing and solving product and software problems
● You love developing good quality software
● Ownership and result oriented person.
● Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual
● Linux, shell scripting
● K8s experience
● Experience in building and maintaining systems at scale: service discovery, load balancing, secret management, dynamic request routing, circuit breakers and deployment schemes (rolling updates, canary, etc.)
● Experience with modern development tools like Git, Travis, Terraform or equivalent