|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/071894_1593531768|
***AWS Data Engineer***
Our client is looking for an experienced AWS Data Engineer to join the company on a permanent basis to be part of a newly built team of experienced Data Engineers.
Due to he current situation with the ongoing pandemic, the successful data engineer will be working remotely until lockdown measures ease, and then will be required to travel on occasions to client sites.
- AWS Data & Analytics experience (e.g. Redshift, Glue, S3)
- Data & Analytics Background (many AWS folks are focused on software engineering, cloud infrastructure. Versus we want someone who worked on Data-warehouses, Data Lakes, Data engineering, Data Management)
- Experience with Big Data Tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Good client-facing skills
- Nice to have: Life Sciences Experience
- Educated to a degree level in either computer science, data science or similar.
- Experienced at working with data, data processes, software and databases
- Advanced problem-solving skills