Title: Big Data Engineer, Pharmaceutical
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
My client is an international Pharmaceutical Company and is currently looking to fill a Data Operations position at its North American Headquarters in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong clinical data knowledge.
- Strong technical skills and programming experience in R, in Python or Java.
- Background in Hadoop technology.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Experience in Review and Quality assurance of datasets and programming specifications produced by other programmers.
- Responsible for implementing new technologies for end users and streamlining the process from data collection to submission.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or technology field required.
- Must possess 7 or more years of relevant programming and application development experience in CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech organizations.
- At least 5 years SAS programming experience required.
- Must have strong technical and programming experience in R and Python or Java.
- Must have background in Hadoop technology.
- Experience with Big Data Analytics and knowledge of AI.