For our international client, we are looking for an IT Governance and Quality Consultant with previous project experience with Trillium to be based in Poland or USA (based on candidate preference).
You will be part of an international team. The project is on a full time bases but the client is also prepared to onboard a part-time resource if availability doesn't allow the consultant to work full time.
Required key skills:
* Long term project experience as a IT Governance/Quality Consultant
* Project experience in an SAP environment (Understanding of SAP Data, Business Partner Processes etc.)
* Project experience in Trillium (SAP Add on)
* Experience with Trillium Discovery, Quality, Director
* Fluent in English, oral and written (project language)
* Optimise the use of Trillium within the organisation
* Prepare roadmap and strategy on how to use Trillium more effectively
* Start: ASAP (no later than September)
* Duration: 6 months (possible extension for further 6 months)
* Workload: Full time preferred, but client is flexible to part time availability as well (partial remote work might be available)
* Location: Either Poland or Ohio, USA (Depending on Candidate preference)
* Languages: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch