On behalf of our Client - a global Management Consulting Firm, with strong expertise within the Pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a:
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
This role will play a fundamental part in the growth strategy of the business, with an extensive project pipeline in place across Europe, this is a truly exciting opportunity.
- You'll have a university degree in information technology, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking and communication skills
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and statistical tools such as R
- Ability to query and extract data from various data sources, including relational databases (e.g. MySQL), non-relational databases (e.g. Couchbase or MongoDB), and column store (e.g. Vertica/Redshift)
- Strong statistics and mathematical fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics
- You are experienced in using analytical tools (e.g. Spotfire / Tableau) and systems, especially tools for data mining, and have a good understanding of ETL / ELT
- You must have knowledge of the software development process as well as good programming skills in Java, Python, C#, C++, relational databases (SQL) and NoSQL databases / Hadoop
If this sounds interesting to you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 207 107 7706