|Standort: France||Gehalt: €400 - €450 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/067017_1576248123|
Data Scientist / Paris or Toulouse / 6-12 months / Start ASAP
My client is a centre of expertise comprising Solution Managers, Project Managers, Architects and other Experts who accompany clients in projects related to the field of Analytics and Data Science (machine learning/analysis and data processing, dusignal processing and statistics for design, manufacturing and monitoring). As part of the development of its activities and to strengthen its teams, in the various industrial sectors such as energy, health,... WCC recruits Machine Learning Experts in Big Data context.
You work in the teams of the French branch (Back Office UK) and you participate in the international and multi-industry projects of our customers (health, automotive, aerospace, energy, industry 4.0...). You are in charge of the following activities:
* Accompanying business experts to our customers on the exploitation of massive data
* Develop Machine Learning / Deep Learning processing pipes in the Big Data environment to offer business and platform users new artificial intelligence features...
* Industrialising and scaling
* Peer-to-peer reviews of monitoring methodologies/algorithms
* Coaching clients consultants in ML / Big data
* Contribution to cross-cutting offers expertise e.g. Industry 4.0 - Design and Innovation - Digital - Big Data
Bac-5 (School of Engineering or Master) specialised in Machine Learning / Statistics / Deep Learning. You justify at least 2 years of experience on projects/activities in
Machine Learning on Big Data,ideally in the industrial world...
You are comfortable in environments / Technologies Hadoop, Hive/Pig, noSQL and master the quetage in databases Terradata, Oracle and programming in PySpark, Spark-R, Scala ...
You are able to:
* Understanding and challenging business/technical objectives
* Propose an effective structured approach to achieving the goal, by participating in its definition (architect's vision).
* Offer new, high-value features from available data
* You can easily be integrated into a team of different types of interlocutors (technical experts - decision makers - IT - project managers)
* Be proactive
* Also, you like to evolve in an international environment. As a result,
* You speak perfect English.