|Standort: Lithuania||Gehalt: €50 - €55 per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076895_1611152794|
Database Specialist / Lithuania (Remote during pandemic) / 3-6 months / Start ASAP
Contractors will be part of the CLOM team, they will be working remotely.
* Participate daily development tasks, weekly updates and progress of the
project as a whole in order for the project team to succeed in delivering the solution
by May 2022. They will be part of the project for 4-12 months.
* Consultant will review architecture and concept design, and engage with team
of developers to build desired solution.
Backend developer with mid-level experience as a minimum of 3 years of
experience and proven track record.
* Understanding of possible solution technologies: Kaffka (is a
* MUST)/Rsyslog/WinLog/Collect/Envoy + ~ElasticSearch + Kibana + some
* (SAN) log storage
* Strong organisational communication skills.
* Experience in financial solution architecture, design, application development
* and systems integration.
* Experience with implementing centralized log management and data storage in
* a large organisation (example: 1+M EPS).
* Knowledge of Database technologies: Oracle/Microsoft/MariaDB
* Specialist knowledge of and experience especially with Kafka, but also
* integration with ELK (Elastic search), Kibana, Grafana, and Prometheus.
* Knowledge of Data Transport layers.