|Standort: City of London, London||Gehalt: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits Package|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: DeskSide SA_1576749934|
Deskside Sales Coach, Strategic Accounts
RED - The Company
RED is the largest SAP focused recruitment business in the world and also maintains the largest private network of SAP talent globally.
Operating from six offices in four countries and with a full-time staff of approximately 230 individuals, RED provides contract, permanent and interim services to SAP itself, to IT consulting companies as well as to end user clients.
Having delivered NFI of approximately £26.5 million in the last financial year, RED has ambitious growth plans and aims to deliver NFI of £45 million through driving accelerated growth across all markets.
RED is long established in the UK, and today more than 50% of the Group's total NFI is derived from the various business units located in the London HQ, including the contract and permanent sales teams and the Strategic Accounts team. Given RED's strong track record, brand and internal infrastructure in the UK, the territory offers one of the most significant opportunities for growth within the Group.
We are committed to providing industry-leading training and development for all of our people across our global network of offices. Our goal is to ensure that everyone who works for RED has all of the necessary capabilities to outperform our competition and generate unparalleled success for themselves and for the company. Due to the ongoing growth of the RED business, we are searching for a Deskside Sales Coach to support us in achieving this goal.
Reporting to the MD for Strategic Accounts and with a dotted line to the Training & Development Director, your core responsibilities will include:
- Embedding the skills and behaviours developed under RED's core suite of training programmes with our Strategic Accounts Team
- Delivering team and one-on-one coaching in line with requests from the business
- Supporting consultants with creating and implementing effective sales strategies, including market and client mapping
- Providing deskside support, including but not limited to call listening, vacancy and candidate qualification techniques, closing skills and conflict management
- Supporting the leadership development of Account Managers
- Conducting training needs analysis to identify areas where additional development and support is required
- Designing, developing and delivering new training content in response to training needs analysis
- Supporting the management team in implementing and managing development initiatives for their own teams
- Evaluating the success of Training & Development initiatives and making appropriate recommendations for improvement
- Supporting the Training & Development management team in creating new learning concepts
The role will be based in our London office, and you will have the opportunity to work on projects and new concepts from home when required. You can expect a competitive remuneration package and flexible working hours
The successful candidate will be passionate about sales training and development, focussed on delivering innovative and engaging coaching in a dynamic sales environment. You will demonstrate that you can identify sales training needs, develop and implement appropriate sales coaching strategies and solutions to enhance consultant sales outcomes, and tailor your approach to each individual you work with.
You will have several years of experience either in the recruitment industry or in an RPO or MSP environment, either as an Account Manager or a training provider. You will have a proven track record of developing large scale strategic accounts with a number of stakeholders across the world. Excellent communication skills in English are essential for this role, and other European language skills would be an additional benefit.