Red is seeking a full time Desktop Support Technician for a global manufacturing company to be based in Baltimore, MD.
The IT team, the Desktop Support Technician will provide technical support for the corporate office in Baltimore.
Providing The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for:
- Providing support for local office employees, which includes
- Providing technical assistance with office phone system changes and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting wireless access (working with guests to gain access and create accounts)
- Assisting with password resets
- Troubleshooting mobile device issues
- Assisting with digital signage system
- Troubleshooting miscellaneous desktop issues (MS Office, application upgrades and installations)
- Supporting video/audio conference system and assisting with large meetings
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Ability to work at all levels within the organization. Especially with C-Level
- Employ listening skills to truly hear and understand what others are saying
- Implement and maintain a knowledge-sharing culture
- Strong interpersonal skills