|Standort: Den Haag, South Holland||Gehalt: €45 - €55 per hour|
|Bereich: Financial Services||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/072616_1595434618|
DevOps Application / Operations Engineer - Python, Oracle, PLSQL, CI/CD
You will operate as a team member in a Devops team working on different challenges. The team is responsible for Implementation and Configuration of the Aptitude application, which will be used for IFRS17, SII and Local GAAP Financial Reporting. The team is also responsible that the applications complies to the security and risk standards.
The software is deployed in an automated CI/CD manner. This is achieved by using multiple tools such as Gitlab, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Robot Framework.
- Technology / development background
- Experience with Java based applications, so as to ensure familiarity with the Java landscape
- Experience with CI / CD focused automation tools like Robot Framework
- Experience in building & implementing Keyword driven development frameworks that forms a bridge between Business Requirements and automation tests that will be developed and implemented in a CI / CD pipeline.
- Experience in financial reporting / Insurance reporting testing (understanding of Finance Reporting/Actuarial reporting)
- Good understanding how the individual components work together in a CI/ CD pipeline and the how to implement the testing solution across this pipeline.
- IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working;
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Understanding of CI/CD process & way of working
- Willingness to take up administrative tasks like writing and updating technical and security documentation
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Experience with PLSQL
- Exerience with Oracle databases
- Experience in coding Python
- Experience in configuring and scripting of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Aptitude application and/or other Financial Reporting applications
- Experience in GIT
- Experience with AWS & Azure Cloud Services