|Standort: Leiden, South Holland||Gehalt: €500 - €600 per day|
|Bereich: Financial Services||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/9999_1604927870|
DevOps Engineer - 6 months, Leiden. Remote initially but onsite eventually
* Ansible (a lot)
* Python (a lot)
* Jenkins * OPA
Day to Day tasks would include:
* Integrating OpenShift-Logging with external ELK stack and external Splunk using FileBeats/MetricBeats
* Integrating OPA (Open Policy Agent) in both the CD pipeline as well as AdmissionController into OpenShift
* Customizing OCP 4.x installation and configurations
* Maintenance of OCP 3.x installations
* Setting up Signature verification on OCP
* Customize Prometheus Monitoring with custom Rules and custom Grafana dashboards, integrating with Slack.
* Integrating AquaSec image scanning
* Integrating Velero as a (PV) Backup solution.
* Integrating Helm into OCP3
* Integrating Secret Management using CyberArk.
* Write a Demo "HelloWorld" application to demo Container Build Best Practices (Jenkinsfile, Dockerfile, Helm) and to demo both the CI and CD pipelines.
* Write an interactive LAB workshop for on-boading people to Container concepts.
* We are the COE on Containers, we explain and advocate the concepts of GitOps and Containers in the form of Presentations, Guilds, Pair programming and regular support.