|Standort: Cambridgeshire, England||Gehalt: £275 - £300 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/079647_1618993914|
Digital Tagging Associate / Cambridge (Remote during the pandemic) / 7 months + / Start 4th Jan 2021
Cambridge area, UK (will work remote until COVID restrictions subside then report to client location likely 2-3 days a week
Looking for someone who can join and grow with an existing global digital tagging team to assist with the review and requirement definition and implementing client tagging standards across the enterprise. This individual will be supporting the European top 5-8 markets working directly with the brand owners of this Pharmaceutical Company.
This role will be responsible to implement the tagging standards and capture the tagging requirements in technical design documents to:
* Develop tagging requirements documents tied to business needs/goals
* Work with IT team to ensure that accurate tracking metrics are collected and effectively reported
* Will conduct data validation to ensure data integrity monitor the deployment and management of tags, coordinate and triage tagging issues.
* Manage the agency relationship and working with agencies to support 3rd party pixel tagging.
* Define/Update and Revise website KPIs (engagement and visitation metrics) that align with broader brand goals and objectives.
* Develop data collection strategies - and documentation - that ensures all appropriate KPIs are being captured and recorded.
* Leverage website reporting to understand - and document! - the "health" of AZ brand properties. A strong understanding of the factors improving (or depressing) site performance and engagement is critical to succeeding in this role.
* 1+ years' experience in web analytics and/or site tagging and measurement ideally in Adobe suite of products.
* Adhoc reporting / Analysis and Troubleshooting experience.
* Experience in documenting technical requirement specifications.
* Must have strong communication skills and experience working with stakeholders from other European countries.
Minimum 1+ years of general marketing and IT experience