|Standort: Pennsylvania, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/079300_1617910360|
One of Red's manufacturing clients in Pennsylvania is currently seeking a full-time, permanent Director of Cybersecurity.
This position would be responsible for providing vision, leadership, and supporting all the company's security initiatives. The Cybersecurity Director oversees the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems, business operations, facility, and manufacturing system defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Strong knowledge and 7+ years' experience managing and / or directing IT security functions, programs, and operations.
- Proven experience in planning, organizing, and developing IT security and facility security system technologies.
- Experience in designing, planning, and implementing security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments ranging from on-premise, cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) in a global setting. Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to security.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Professional certifications strongly preferred (e.g. CISM, CISSP, or similar).
- Willingness to travel up to 10%.